LAZY SATURDAY | My Birthday

February 22, 2014




My birthday was in December, same day as good old Ozzy Osbourne. Instead of going crazy with a party, I simply pleased all the little whims that occurred to me at the moment. I find the more I plan my birthday, the more I'm set up for disappointment. Friends cancel, people have plans, that amazing restaurant gets booked. 

So I spent the day with my Mom, took a stroll to Old San Juan and the The Fort El Morro, shopped for a few gifts and had a birthday cupcake. It was one of my favorite birthdays.










I hope you have a lovely weekend!

M. xo









1 comment:

  1. Wow, your trip looks just fantastic! Wish you even more great travels across States! Also for comfort road-tripping there use https://rental24h.com/usa/tampa-airport
    Good luck!)

    ReplyDelete